TCC Secure Virtual Desktop
TCC’s Secure Virtual Desktop streamlines the compliance process while organizing required supporting documents and prioritizing tasks.
Our Secure Cloud Based Solution saves both time and money!
Traditional laptops, desktops and BYOD setups are difficult to protect from cybersecurity threats.
Requirements such as CMMC and HIPAA require establishing processes and procedures that align with NIST standards (800-171, 800-53) which can be a daunting task to establish and maintain.
Cyber and help desk support are time consuming and require a high level of expertise.
Traditional decentralized systems are inefficient and hard to maintain.
Adhering to regulatory requirements typically requires the need to overhaul your IT environment. Requirements include SIEM/SOC services, anti-virus, scheduled backups, firewalls, server/ workstation refresh, Office365 GCC High and disaster recovery.
Secure Virtual Desktop
Citrix-based desktop in HITRUST/FedRAMP-capable cloud environment
Compliance Document Repository & Workflow
CMMC and NIST 800-171 only
Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Support Services
Setup, Migration and Support
- Locate your desktop users behind a secure boundary that is capable of HITRUST, FedRAMP High, DISA IL5, ISO 27001, and many other regulatory compliance standards.
- Automatically provides significant steps forward in protecting users against ransomware.
- Tools to meet regulatory compliance requirements bundled in one package
- Document and data repository with built-in workflow helps achieve and maintain compliance requirements
- Inheritance matrix that flows directly to your organization allows for rapid adherence to many NIST requirements
- Maintain required process, procedures and supporting documents necessary to pass regulatory audits
- Access your secure desktop from any device. All you need is a browser!
- Cloud based virtual desktops are easy to setup, maintain and troubleshoot
- Secure desktop package includes SIEM/SOC Services, Anti-Virus, Scheduled Backups, Firewalls, Server/Workstation Refresh, Office 365 (no need for GCC High) and Disaster Recovery
Compliance Document Repository and Workflow Platform
CMMC Level 3
Secure Virtual Desktop Powered by Citrix
# of Desktops